Conrad Connect is technically a Cloud-to-Cloud service. Therefore the data of your sensor (e.g. from innogy) has to connect to its manufacturers cloud. In the case of innogy it is necessary to have the bridge station to connect to the manufacturer cloud. Unfortunately by now we have no Door- or Window-Sensor connected that works without a bridge station.
Articles in this section
- Terminate my Conrad Connect account
- How to Login
- I don't want to receive the newsletter anymore.
- How can I create an entry with Google Calendar?
- I cannot setup projects on my Tablet
- Is the base station (bridge) required to use my dedicated window sensors (e.g. by innogy) or can I use Conrad Connect without them?
- Comments on published projects
- Proper way to "Revoke access and delete data"
- How many widgets may I display on a dashboard?
- How many elements can I assign to each project?