Please navigate to Project editor, select 'Maker' from the list of the actuators and drag it to the Editor area.
In the settings of the 'Maker' actuator please enter the following parameters:
- URL of the desired web site
- Method that you would like to use, i.e. POST, PUT, GET, DELETE, PATCH or OPTIONS. Detailed description of the methods you can find in the following article: 'Using HTTP Methods for RESTful Services' at http://www.restapitutorial.com http://www.restapitutorial.com/lessons/httpmethods.html
- Select a Content Type
- application/json - this content type is used for the JSON text
- text/plain - this content type is used for plain text
- application/x-www-form-urlencoded - the content type should be used for submitting forms that contain files, non-ASCII data, and binary data
- Enter the actual body of the transmitted command. Therefore use the magic wand (editor button).
- Condition, on which states the Maker should be triggered
- Set how often to run the project- always, once per day/hour or only once
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us through our feedback form.