Please navigate to the Project editor, select from the list of the actuators 'Maker'.
In the settings of the 'Maker' actuator please enter the following parameters:
- URL of the desired web site
- Method that you would like to use, i.e. POST, PUT, GET, DELETE, PATCH or OPTIONS. Detailed description of the methods you can find in the following article: 'Using HTTP Methods for RESTful Services' at http://www.restapitutorial.com http://www.restapitutorial.com/lessons/httpmethods.html
- Select a Content Type
- application/json - this content type is used for the JSON text
- text/plain - this content type is used for plain text
- application/x-www-form-urlencoded - the content type should be used for submitting forms that contain files, non-ASCII data, and binary data
- Enter the actual body of the transmitted command. Therefore use the magic wand (editor button).
- Condition, on which states the Maker should be triggered
- Set how often to run the project- always, once per day/hour or only once
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us through our feedback form.