At the "Devices and Services" section within Conrad Connect click on "Authenticate". A Google page will open for user authentication. Now log in with your Google account and password and confirm the "Offline access", so that Conrad Connect can also create data if you are not technically online.
Articles in this section
- Action Button
- Help with "Between Hours"
- Can I connect same device to multiple Conrad Connect accounts?
- How to use Twitter DM function
- Is the data stored locally on my computer? For how long?
- Hi I've got a system from "X" how can I connect it to Conrad Connect?
- How can I receive a notification if an event takes place for a certain time period (e.g. the window is open for 15 mins)?
- Receiving e-mail notification when temperature drops below 5°C (with Mobile Alerts sensor)
- How to create a Google Sheets table with temperature and humidity
- How can I connect Google Drive (Google Sheets) to Conrad Connect?