To integrate Homematic IP into Conrad Connect, first set up the Homematic IP Access Point and its associated devices with the app according to the Homematic IP user manual.
As soon as Homematic IP works with the associated Homematic IP App, the system can be authenticated to Conrad Connect.
- Open the 'Homematic IP' app and tap on the menu icon on the top left, then 'Settings',
"Voice control and additional services" as well as "Conrad Connect".
- Now tap 'Status Reports' and agree to the transmission of status reports to Conrad Connect. This is necessary to use the full functionality of Conrad Connect. Confirm this in Android with 'Confirm' or in iOS with 'Done'.
- Next, tap 'Pairing and Queries' to see the activation key. Write down this number code.
- After logging in to Conrad Connect, click on 'Products and Apps', then on 'Homematic IP' and then on 'Authenticate'.
- Type the 'Activation Key' from the app into the field of the same name during authentication to Conrad Connect.
After 'Authentication', you will see a list of devices and sensors that are available and usable on Conrad Connect.
Important note: Triggering Homematic IP if security mode is enabled
For triggering Homematic IP actuators via Conrad Connect also if the security mode is set to 'Presence mode' or 'Absence mode' the settings in the app need to be changed once:
Within Homematic IP App click consecutively on 'Settings', 'Voice control and additional services' and on 'Control during active alarm mode'. Choose the preferred mode setting in which mode you allow Conrad Connect to trigger Homematic IP actuators, e.g. 'in every mode'.