To integrate Homematic IP into Conrad Connect, first set up the Homematic IP Access Point and its associated devices with the app according to the Homematic IP user manual.
As soon as Homematic IP works with the associated Homematic IP App, the system can be authenticated to Conrad Connect.
- Open the "Homematic IP" app and tap on the menu icon on the top left, then "Settings",
"Voice control and additional services" as well as "Conrad Connect".
- Now tap Status Reports and agree to the transmission of status reports to Conrad Connect. This is necessary to use the full functionality of Conrad Connect. Confirm this in Android with "Confirm" or in iOS with "Done".
- Next, tap Pairing and Queries to see the activation key. Write down this number code.
- After logging in to Conrad Connect, click on "Products and Services", then on "Homematic IP" and then on "Authenticate".
- Type the "Activation Key" from the app into the field of the same name during authentication to Conrad Connect.
After "Authentication", you will see a list of devices and sensors that are available and usable on Conrad Connect.