Note that Conrad Connect is not Fitbit.
For using Conrad Connect with Fitbit a Fitbit account needs to be created using fitbit app first.
For logging in to Conrad Connect a separate Conrad Connect account needs to be created.
I. Do you have any questions related the fitbit device or fitbit App itself?
For getting help related to the Fitbit device or account itself, please contact the fitbit customer service directly or the reseller of your product.
If you bought the device at Conrad Electronic Shop you can contact:
II. How to connect Fitbit with Conrad Connect
1. Set up your fitbit device with fitbit app.
2. Register at Conrad Connect
Note that your Conrad Connect account is not the same as your fitbit account. For connecting your existing fitbit app account to Conrad Connect, you need to create your Conrad Connect account:
3. Connect your fitbit account to Conrad Connect.
After setting up fitbit with the fitbit app you can connect your fitbit Account to Conrad Connect.
- Login to Conrad Connect with your Conrad Connect account here:
- Click on 'Devices & Apps' and on Fitbit.
- Click on 'Authenticate'. Now you are forwareded to the fitbit webpage where you enter your Fitbit login credentials from the fitbit app to allow the connection to Conrad Connect.
- Afterwards you are forwarded back to Conrad Connect and can see your device there.
4. Make best use of your fitbit on Conrad Connect
- You can now connect other devices from other brands to Conrad Connect or start creating your pojects with fitbit.
- On this webpage you get some ideas for projects. You can import those projects and adapt them to your needs.
- On the dashboard you can add your fitbit widget and other widgets from other devices or services to monitor your data.
5. For Conrad Connect related questions
Do you have any more questions related the fitbit connection to Conrad Connect?: Please check our help center or send us a message: Please describe very detailed where on the web plattform Conrad Connect the question related your fitbit occurs.