In order to use IFTTT as an actuator on Conrad Connect please follow the instructions:
- Log in to your IFTTT account
- Search for the “Webhooks” and press “Connect”
- On “Webhooks” service page go to settings. You will see URL your unique URL. Copy a key after “https://maker.ifttt.com/use/” E.g. If your URL is: https://maker.ifttt.com/use/abc123, you need to copy abc123.
- Once done, log in to your Conrad Connect account and go to “Devices & Services” page.
- Search for IFTTT under “Services to connect” and enter the key you’ve copied
- Now you have connected your IFTTT account to Conrad Connect. Next, let's learn how to use IFTTT applets as an actuator:
- Make a new applet on IFTTT. As “this” select “Webhooks” - “Receive a web request”.
- Give this web request an event name, and copy this name.
- Setup the desired action on “that”
Now, you are able to trigger your IFTTT applet via Conrad Connect:
Create a project, select “IFTTT Maker Channel” as actuator and provide the event name.