In order to use IFTTT as an actuator on Conrad Connect please follow the instructions:
- Log in to your IFTTT account
- Search for the 'Webhooks' and press 'Connect'
- On 'Webhooks' service page go to settings. You will see your unique URL. Copy a key after 'https://maker.ifttt.com/use/' E.g. If your URL is: 'https://maker.ifttt.com/use/abc123', you need to copy 'abc123'.
- Once done, log in to your Conrad Connect account and go to 'Devices & Apps' page.
- Search for IFTTT under “Services to connect” and enter the key you’ve copied
- Now you have connected your IFTTT account to Conrad Connect. Next, let's learn how to use IFTTT applets as an actuator:
- Make a new applet on IFTTT. As 'this' select 'Webhooks' - 'Receive a web request'.
- Give this web request an event name, and copy this name.
- Setup the desired action on 'that'
Now you are able to trigger your IFTTT applet via Conrad Connect:
Create a project, select 'IFTTT Maker Channel' as actuator and provide the event name.