At the moment Conrad Connect Platform and Help Center are available in English and in German. You can switch the language of the Conrad Connect Platform and Help Center by clicking on your account avatar in the top-right corner of the screen and in the menu on account settings. On the Account settings page you can select the preferred language of the account and clicking "Save" (DE: Speichern) button on the bottom of the website.
Articles in this section
- Conrad Connect basic troubleshooting guide
- Personal help on site
- Connect Products with Conrad Connect
- Does Conrad Connect have a mobile App?
- How often is data refreshed from connected products?
- How does Conrad Connect work. I just see a blank page.
- Where is the data stored?
- How to configure the Maker actuator?
- Why is Philips HUE just shown as actuator but not as sensor?
- My products (e.g. from Netatmo) are no longer available as widget