In order to define a project you’ll need to select and assign a sensor via the drag-and-drop interface. Online data such as weather information, date and time may also be used as sensors. Next, choose an actuator and assign it to your sensor. Once you’ve done this, save the project. More complex projects may use multiple sensors and actuators involving a set of logic gates. Simple projects may be defined at any time using the dashboard instead.
Articles in this section
- Action Button
- Help with "Between Hours"
- Can I connect same device to multiple Conrad Connect accounts?
- How to use Twitter DM function
- Is the data stored locally on my computer? For how long?
- Hi I've got a system from "X" how can I connect it to Conrad Connect?
- How to receive a notification for an event within a certain time period (e.g. window is open for 15 mins)?
- Project Example: Receiving e-mail notification when temperature drops below 5°C (with Mobile Alerts sensor)
- How to create a Google Sheets table with temperature and humidity
- How can I connect Google Drive (Google Sheets) to Conrad Connect?