When devices are connected it can take up to 15 minutes to receive data. With Fitness wearables often your smartphone assists as a gateway. That means that the current and historic data is transmitted via the app of the manufacturer of your wearable to the cloud of the manufacturer. From then on we can access the data and show it in the Conrad Connect dashboard.
Articles in this section
- Supported Raspberry Pi devices
- Supported products
- Fitbit support
- Supported products of CarConnect
- Sygonix Data
- IFTTT with Conrad Connect
- Possible problems with Innogy. Device does not work.
- Product not supported
- Homematic IP setup and connection with Conrad Connect
- Homematic IP Integration details