We are limited to the information and interfaces we get from the manufacturers. So we are not able to read the status of a philips device. Due to this it's not possible to use Philips HUE as a sensor.
Articles in this section
- Personal help on site
- Is Conrad Connect free?
- Conrad Connect basic troubleshooting guide
- Connect with Conrad Connect
- Does Conrad Connect have a mobile App?
- How often is data refreshed from connected products?
- How does Conrad Connect work. I just see a blank page.
- Where is the data stored?
- How to configure the Maker actuator?
- Why is Philips HUE just shown as actuator but not as sensor?