You can create notifications with Conrad Connect to be informed once a day via E-Mail. Therefore you have to set up a recipe. For example: If the temperature is below 60° (so most of the time) then send me an E-Mail. You can also include the current temperature. Therefore press the magic wand button and add the temperature field to the Textbox via dropdown. Afterwards just you just have to apply and save your recipe with the "limit to" option "once a day".
Articles in this section
- Supported Raspberry Pi devices
- Supported products
- Fitbit support
- Supported products of CarConnect
- Sygonix Data
- IFTTT with Conrad Connect
- Possible problems with Innogy. Device does not work.
- Product not supported
- Homematic IP setup and connection with Conrad Connect
- Homematic IP Integration details