- To use Innogy you need a valid 'Mobile Access'. You can check the status of 'Mobile Access' after logging in to the Innogy App and on the Innogy website in the 'Services' and 'Mobile Access' categories.
- The number of connections each individual Innogy device can make to Conrad Connect is limited.
- A maximum of 8 connections per Innogy device may be made. A connection is defined here as:
- The number of dashboards collecting data from an Innogy device
- the number of projects using the respective Innogy device
- the number of people sharing the Innogy device.
If more than 8 connections are made with an Innogy device, only the most recent eight connections are used and all others receive no data. Therefore, there may be errors with Innogy devices on Conrad Connect, e.g. that a device with the information "no data" is displayed even though data is being generated.