- For Business customers: Register for Conrad Connect Professional
For private customers: Add the Premium Package to connect devices
- You own a Conrad Connect compliant product and have it installed through the appropriate app or website of the manufacturer or are registered with a supported service.
- Login to Conrad Connect
- Click on "Products & Apps".
- Select the manufacturer or brand of your compatible product you would like to link. Select the respective product photo.
- If necessary, follow the product-specific instructions on the product website.
- Now, most likely, you will automatically be redirected to the manufacturer's website. Log in onto the manufacturer's website with the account data created when installing the device in order to give Conrad Connect access to the Device data.
All your Conrad Connect compliant devices associated with this vendor account will now be displayed on Conrad Connect.
If there is no data from your device, check this article.
Note: At any time, you have the option to revoke Conrad Connect's access to your devices and delete the data (deleting Conrad Connect data within 24 hours).