- Read here how to connect devices & apps to Conrad Connect.
- Red here about basic tips for fixing problems with device connections.
Hints for connecting devices to Conrad Connect
- Private customers need to book the Premium Package first, for getting the functionality to connect devices.
In case there is an error when connecting your devices to Conrad Connect or your device is not available in the project editor, please read the following:
- Please check in the manufacturer app or web page, if the device has been connected correctly to the internet and if data is transferred to the manufacturer app or web page. regarding data synchronization of fitness trackers, please read this article: Fitness trackers tips. Data sync and Dashboard
- After connecting your device to Conrad Connect, the platform offers you on the dashboard as well as in the project editor different categories of data offered by the manufacturer. Please note, that the data categories offered by the manufacturer and available on Conrad Connect could differ. Mostly Conrad Connect will show the same data as the manufacturer app or web page does.
- Open the "Products & Apps category in the top menu of the Conrad Connect home page. Now click on the brand name, you have issues with. Click the green "refresh" button on the upcoming page.
- It' s recommended to give all devices an individual name in the manufacturer app or the manufacturer web page to avoid problems.
- You can also delete and then re-establish the connection to Conrad Connect as described in the article: Proper way to 'Revoke access and delete data'
- The functional status of products and services on Conrad Connect can be seen here.