If the manufacturer app and/ or the manufacturer homepage do not show recent data, please check first, if your device is correctly configured to connect to the internet.
To fix problems with your devices you could also try out the following:
- Reload/ refresh command in the manufacturer app or the manufacturer homepage
- Restart the manufacturer app
- Restart the trouble making device
- Restart the device, that is hosting the app
- Log out and log in again in the manufacturer app
- Reset your device to factory defaults as described in the manufacturer manual
- Relearning the device like described in the app or the manufacturer manual
Please note, that some devices do not work in public networks. Some devices devices have problems with WIFI routers, that provide a connection in both the 2.4 GHZ and the 5 GHZ signal range. Some devices, that do not work with WIFI can be easily configured to work over a mobile internet LTE connection.
Important note: Most devices can only be connected to one manufacturer account. A connection to multiple accounts is mostly not possible.
if you want to donate, forward or sell or just use your device with a different manufacturer account, it is recommended to release the connection from the manufacturer account used before like described in the manufacturer manual.
If your compatible devices work flawlessly with the manufacturer app or website, but not on Conrad Connect, please read to the following articles
Sollten Ihre Geräte mit der Hersteller-App bzw. Hersteller-Konto einwandfrei funktionieren, jedoch nach der Verknüpfung mit Conrad Connect nicht auf Conrad Connect verfügbar sein, lesen Sie bitte folgende Artikel:
The function status of products and services on Conrad Connect can be checked on our status page.