There several functions which allow to use date and time conditions within projects on Conrad Connect.
Time functions are available in the functions section right under the sensors. Although they are located outside of sensors, the act the very same way.
Available functions are:
- is Day or Night?: Tells if it is a day or night at the selected city; option is: city, country (e.g. Berlin, Germany). State will change on a sunset and sunrise.
- is between Hours?: Checks if the current hour is between hours, if you use the same hour in both fields it will return true, if the current hour is outside this range, it will return false
- is Month?: Check if it is a selected month. You can also use as the input a month or list of months separated by comma
- is Date?: Checks if the entry matches the current date, enter the date in format yyyy/mm/dd e.g. 2019/12/31
- is Between Dates?: Checks if the current day is between two dates, where dates need to be entered in format yyyy/mm/dd e.g. 2019/12/31
- is Weekend?: Checks if the current day is a weekend
- is day of the week: Returns the day of the week, e.g. Monday