Monitor your Smart Home in a new and revolutionary way with the Floor Plan Service from Conrad Connect.
Book the service, upload a floor plan and you are ready to go. Just drag and drop your smart devices on the right spot. Then you can configure colors and labels which inform you about the current status. Spot immediately if any window is open, what temperature the bedroom has, which lights are on and much more. When booking the service you can choose how many room plans you need. You can find your floor plans in the same section as your dashboards.
The Floor Plan Service is a completely new way of visualization. Book it now and see first glance what’s going on in your smart home!
Please note: The current version of the floor plan service is only available on desktop devices and will not work on mobile devices.
1. Click on the "Configure" button to go to the configuration where you can upload your first plan.
2. Import your floor plan by clicking on "Upload" or by clicking in the field in the middle or by directly dragging a picture into it.
3. If desired, change the name of your floor plan.
4. Place the sensors of your favorites brands by dragging them into your plan
5 If several sensor names are displayed under the sensor of a brand, select the desired sensor.
6. By activating the switch, you can configure the sensors:
For numerical sensors, you can, for example, define a range for which the sensor is to take on a different color if the value exceeds or falls below this range.
For status sensors, you can also assign a different color to each status, e.g. red if the door/window contact sensor reports the status 'open', so that you can easily recognize the current status by the color of the sensor and thus get an overview of a large number of sensors.
7. If desired, you can change the symbol of the sensor by clicking on the pen symbol.
8. If an exclamation mark is displayed next to an icon of a brand, click on it to check if a specific sensor of this brand has been selected and if it has been configured if necessary.
9. When you have filled your floor plan with sensors as desired and selected or configured them accordingly, click the "Save" button at the very bottom.
1. Click on the dashboard menu.
Select "Plans" from the pop-up menu and click on the name of the plan.
To edit a plan, click the gear icon in the main window and click Configure.
4. Place the sensors of your favorite brands by dragging them into your plan and configure them if necessary.
5. If you want to upload a different image of your floor plan, click on "Replace image".
6. If exclamation marks are displayed, click on the icon of the relevant sensor and complete the configuration in each case.
6. If no exclamation marks are displayed, click "Save" when you are finished.